Thursday, November 6, 2008

MY favorite sport is soccer. I started playing soccer when I was five. I do not play any more because I tore my ACL. I had to get a full ACL replacement. Then i had to do therapy till I was able to play again. After four months I got to go back to playing soccer. But my second game being back i hurt my knee again and had to get surgery for the 2nd. Time. So I stop playing because I did not want to take the chance of getting a full knee replacement. My knee has never felt the same after.

My goal in life is to become an orthopedic surgeon. I got in to it by getting knee surgery, and learned about it. I’m now taking medical anatomy so it will help me become closer to being a surgeon. Some of my other goals in life are to go on mission, and to be a dad.
I go to school at Davis High School. I am a junior. Davis High School i am trying to get good grades my favorite class is medical anatomy. I am learning aton of new thing about the medical flied. Davis is a good school and has many job opening. The datc. Is up at Davis High School and it helps a lot so you do not have to take the classes in collage. It is coast less and you do it at your own pace. If you are a student at any high school like viewmont you can still come to the datc. They also have internships for students

3 comments:

Talley said...

Colton - that kind of really sucks. You should find something else that you can commit yourself to that doesn't cause you to have continuous knee surgeries.

hollaaaay! said...

You say i write alot! But that really sucks you had to have surgery!!

jorges blog said...

haha good luck in being an ortepedic surgeon! i wouldnt trust you as a surgeon!